Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center | March 2015
- Chiropractic Adjusting and Traction - Beneficial Combo!
- Women Need a Multivitamin
- Walking Is Important!
- Exercises - There’s a Reason We Recommend Them!
- Back Pain and Weak Hips – A connection!
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center | April 2015
- Chiropractic Boosts Strength and Muscle Function and Prevents Fatigue
- Chiropractic Care To Prevent Elderly Falls
- MRI Not Necessary for All Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain and Back Pain Affect Quality of Life over 50
- Hip Fracture? Watch Out for Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center | May 2015
- Chiropractors Rely on Exam not Always the MRI
- Astronauts' Discs Swell; Our Discs Deflate.- Both Lead to Back Pain!
- Quality of Life is Related to Abdominal Strength
- Need Vitamin D as We Age
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center | June 2015
- Back Surgery – Only 23% Recommended To Have It On Second Opinion
- Evidence Based Practice and Chiropractic
- Musculoskeletal Pain Treated by DCs Impress MDs for Referrals
- Vitamin D For All!
- Leg Length Discrepancy Leads To LBP In Standing Workers
- More Physically Fit – Less Fatty Spine Muscles
- Spinal Manipulation offers Many Benefits
- Share Chiropractic with Those in Your World
- Let’s Stay Physical!
- Response to Chronic Low Back Pain Hurts A Marriage
- Osteoporosis Risk in Men is Higher with Depression and Antidepressants
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center | August 2015
- Cox® Technic Benefits Spinal Stenosis
- Tight Hamstrings? Let’s Try a New Approach!
- Sleep Quality and Healing – They’re Connected.
- Strong Gluts!
- Don’t Fear Moving. It Helps!
- What You Think Guides Your Healing
- Osteoporotic Women Benefit from Resistance Training
- Availability of Chiropractic Reduces Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center | September 2015
- Beneficial Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Are Epidural Steroid Injections Effective?
- Relief for Back Pain in the form of CLIMBING instead of EXERCISING!
- Do You Think Imaging is Necessary?
- Osteoporosis Risks
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center – October 2015
- Whom You See First for Back Pain Affects Your Course of Care
- Chiropractic is Ready for the Challenge of Spinal Issues with the Aging of our Population
- Should You Rest with Disc Degeneration?
- Walking Speed & Back Muscle Strength Related
- Vitamin A Influences Bone
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Vitamin C for Cells
- Your Choice of Healthcare Practitioners to see FIRST Matters!
- Patients and Their Chiropractors Benefits with More Chiropractors in the Area!
- Benefits of Post-Spine Surgery Exercise
- Whiplash Patients and Fatty Neck Muscles
- Don’t Lift!
- Vitamin C for Bone!
- Back Surgery Factors
- Chiropractic Physicians in Military Care
- Less Pain Sensation
- All Will Be Well
- Keep Active!
- You're In Good Company! Most Back Pain Sufferers Don't Need Back Surgery…
- ...and 6 Weeks of Conservative Care are Recommended Before Back Surgery
- Inflammation Reduction with Stretching...
- ...Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Glycosaminoglycan Is Missing in Degenerated Discs...
- ...and Chondroitin Sulfate Which Is Glycosaminoglycan
Healthy News from Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center - June 2016
- Distraction helps Knee Pain
- 50% Relief – Excellent Result!
- Vision Improved With Chiropractic Care
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
- Positive Treatment Outcomes Rely on Positive Thoughts
- Healthcare Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Do You Understand Your Spinal Condition?
- Add Quercetin and Cherries and Apples to a Healthy Diet
- Effectiveness of Pensacola Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Exercise and Chiropractic Beneficial for Headache Relief
- 8-12 Weeks of Arm Pain BEFORE Neck Surgery…Just the Right Amount of Time for Chiropractic Care!
- Pain and Inflammation Reduction with Curcumin