Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center Treats Back, Neck, Arm and Leg Pain

What should you consider for treatment of your spine and/or extremity pain, your back and leg pain, your neck and arm pain? When you have these conditions, this question is top of mind. Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center presents the well-documented, non-surgical, safe and gentle Cox® Technic System of Spinal Pain Management as an answer to that question.

BACK SURGERY

First, let’s consider back surgery. Less than 1% of people with low back, neck, and/or leg and arm pain have spine surgery. (1,2) That leaves 99% of people with back and extremity pain to be treated non-surgically. This kind of care is the strength of your Pensacola chiropractor at Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center. What is the possibility of such non-surgical treatment as Cox® Distraction Spine Manipulation to help you?

THE COX® FLEXION DISTRACTION OPTION

Flexion distraction spine manipulation is reported to be a good intervention for treating disc height loss in disc herniation patients. (3) Another study found 50% pain relief after distraction spine manipulation in patients with low back pain. (4) Cox® distraction mixed with therapeutic modalities over a 4-week treatment period for patients with lumbar disc herniation produced significant improvement in muscle strength, disability, and relief of sciatica. The entire treatment consisted of 18 visits over a 4-week period of care. Cox® distraction manipulation seems to be a safe and effective non-invasive treatment for patients with lumbar disc herniation. (5) Safety is always forefront of care at Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center.

SAFETY OF COX® TECHNIC

The study of safety of spine manipulation shows that chiropractic students learn proper delivery of force in giving Cox® manipulation to patients. (6) Similar to a patient looking for surgical treatment for spine pain looks for the best surgeon, studies verify that patients with a high probability of undergoing surgery are best partnered with a non-surgical spine specialist. (7) Certified Cox® chiropractors like your Pensacola chiropractor at Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center are trained and then examined by written and hands-on testing prior to being certified in Cox® distraction manipulation.

CLINICAL EXAM IMPORTANT IN THE COX® TECHNIC SYSTEM

Last of all, understand that the clinical examination of your spine is just as and even more important than any MRI findings. (8) Cox® certified doctors of chiropractic like your Pensacola chiropractor at Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center are most learned and examined in the orthopedic and neurological findings of spine and extremity pain patients. The extensive clinical examination establishes the treatment path to your desired pain relief.

CONTACT Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center

Listen to this PODCAST with Dr. Rob Rudy on The Back Doctors Podcast with Dr. Michael Johnson. Use of The Cox® Technic System of Spinal Pain Management is well-exemplified in his care of his patients with back and leg pain.

Set your next Pensacola chiropractic visit soon. Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center knows that together we can reply the overarching question of what to do about your spine pain, back and leg pain, neck and arm pain.

Pensacola Spinal Rehab Center uses the non-surgical chiropractic care system of Cox® Technic to relieve back, leg, neck and arm pain.
 
« View All Featured Articles
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I."